Our client has a brand name synonymous with luxury and can be found all over the world. Their products are in the high-end luxury retail space and an exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. They are currently looking for a Senior Merchandise & Retail Executive to join their Hong Kong office.
o Generate data sales and sell thru report.
o Analyse data to deliver efficient product mix for retail stores across all categories.
o Work closely with HQ on merchandising assortments.
o Monitor inventory, organise stock transfer and reorder to maintain healthy stock level.
* Retail Operations:
o Work closely and provide support for Senior Store Manager at the back office in Hong Kong.
o Liaise with external vendors and follow up with Visual Merchandising activities.
o Provide seasonal product and brand introduction training for frontline staffs.
* Degree holder in Retail/Fashion Management or related disciplines
* A minimum of 3-4 years' merchandise/retail operation experience
* Strong planning, communication and presentation skills
* Proficiency in MS Office Applications and advanced in Excel
* Excellent command in English & Chinese
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.