One of the top notch luxury brand is looking for a Senior Buyer/ Assistant Manager for the Leathergoods category who will play a critical role in the company.
· Achieve sales objectives and maximize commercial opportunities of the leathergoods business in the zone
· Provide the store network with relevant product information, sales strategies, selling techniques
· Formulate and manage launching plans and strategies for the leathergoods business
· Deliver reliable sales planning data, and work in close relationship with the allocation & retail department
· Develop knowledge of the markets, gather and provide marketing information and comments to HQ on sales, products, prices, consumer behaviour and needs, trends, competition
· Organize and conduct the products training policy, initiate training tools when needed, identify training requirements, propose new training orientations, report to the HQ about the roll-out and feedback of product training
· To work in close relationship with the Visual Merchandising team on the in-store display policy
· 10 years of relevant retail experience
· Experience in luxury brand and leathergoods merchandising
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills
· Proven ability to communicate, convince and motivate both in writing and verbally
· Open, modern, curious, communicative, good mix of pragmatism and intuition
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at firstname.lastname@example.org
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.