My client is a well-known US MNC in the Insurance industry, specialising deeply in property relating insurance. Singapore being in the APAC HQ, this role sits within the Infrastructure team, with regional responsibilities to oversees the day to day operations.
- Responsible to ensure networking environment is up all the time
- Switching, routing, VOIP and wireless networking experience required
- Experience with both LAN and WAN environments, exposure in WAN acceleration technologies is ideal
- Responsible for day to day operations
- Experience with Level 2 and Level 3 Support
- Able to work under stress and fire-fight
- Good problem-solving troubleshooting skills
- Comply with company procedures and standards.
- Maintain and improve current networking environments.
- Monitor network performance, troubleshooting network problems and optimize network performance.
- Secure networking systems by enforcing policies and processes.
- Offer 2nd and 3rd level support to local network support.
- Handle vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Network Lead.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.