My client, a leading legal firm is looking for a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for all the planning, organizing and implementation of multiple complex strategic projects within Hong Kong.
- Work with and influence partners in senior positions. Take direction from the Regional Program Director and work closely with local leadership partners
- Build the business case and assemble the resources necessary to deliver best solution program, may include adding additional team members to the program
- Initiate a number of prioritized improvement projects, directing and guiding program team members to deliver them effectively.
- Track and showcase the resulting return on investment from the program and work with the Business Development function for responding to pitches, delivering client workshops or demonstrations.
- Come from a professional services environment where he/she would have been involved in business transformation/client service improvement projects and programs.
- Experience in legal service industry
- Lean 6-Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt Certification is a Must!
If you are a self motivated Business Transformation professional with a passion for project management, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Ray Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5054 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.