We are currently seeking for a Senior Project Manager, Quantity Surveyor who specialize in construction industry specialising in cost and contract control to join a famous investor (co-investment between Thai and International company). This project is aims to create the luxury mixed-use buildings located in central business district.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to working with an international environment with professional experience team for very high project value.
- To control, consulting and estimating the cost
- To review and revise all related contracts
- To protect and ensure the highest benefit for company
- To control the sub- contract and be the contractor adviser
- The calculate and evaluate the risk management
- To transfer the information and detail from management team to subordinaries and contractors
- Thai nationality only
- At least 6 years experienced in management level for high rise building
- Strong English communication skill
- High negotiable and management skills
- Experience in high rise buildings at least 2 projects (200M THB up)
- Experienced in mixed use building will be a plus
- Experienced in construction from oversea will be a plus
If you're interest in this position, please click "Apply Now". To discussed about confidential information please contact K.Jan at 02-1072574 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.