A fantastic opportunity has arisen, to be part of a high profile global accountancy and advisory network.
They are currently looking for a Senior Sales Executive that has experience working at a bank or challenger bank or someone that has a background in consultative solution selling to SME level companies and up. The ideal candidates will be able to source new clients for long term business.
The ideal candidate will be an individual who is able to handle long sales cycles in a predominantly field sales based role. They would have previously worked in the professional services sector and be able to demonstrate evidence of closing a number of significant client deals. The Senior Sales Executive would be reporting to the Sales Manager and Sales Director.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Relevant substantial sales experience preferably within the professional services sector
- Experience in identifying, building and managing sales pipelines
- Demonstrated evidence of closing a number of significant client deals in professional services
- Proven record of new sales generation and success across multiple industry sectors
- Knowledge, training and sales delivery in full accountancy services (to include an awareness of R&D tax relief) would be considered a bonus
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise workloads
- Extremely confident dealing at board level and have a creative, professional and forward-thinking approach
- Strong presentation skills - able to deliver presentations confidently to board level
- Well-developed written and strong oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving capabilities
- Able to work effectively in an autonomous or team environment
- Strong commercial acumen