Our client is an international luxury fashion house founded over half a century ago. They have been specializing in ready to wear & accessories for both Men and Women. Currently they are seeking for an experienced individual to continue telling their story and lead the Marketing function for the Asia Pacific region.
- Responsible for regional marketing initiatives and for the development and implementation of the yearly marketing plan;
- Develop knowledge of customer profile and perception of stores, through in and off store initiatives in order to broaden the brand's customer base within APAC Region;
- Conduct the necessary marketing studies and defines marketing action plan in order to understand customer needs and meet/exceed their expectations;
- Work closely with APAC retail team to ensure sales strategies support the requirements needed, at any level, to achieve the sales target of each DOS;
- Manage and drive all PR & Events within APAC region, (ie. Instore or off-store event & VIP activities, etc.);
- Develop and maintain media relations and manage media partners and channels;
- Responsible for the budget management of Marketing/PR activities in APAC.
- Degree in Communications, PR/Marketing or related disciplines;
- 8-10 years of experience in PR and Event management;
- Excellent communications skills and excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Possible background: Luxury or Event/PR management companies / Knowledgeable and with strong business acumen;
- Dynamic, highly sociable, resourceful and self-motivated.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.