Be part of something exciting and come and join Argyll Scott's Global Leading IT Solutions Consulting client as a Senior Test Manager!
They are very excited to meet with people who have strong background in Test Management and have experience working on Digital Banking, Financial, Payment, and Insurance projects to join their team. They are a firmly established firm with professional project team member to work on their very exciting new current projects.
You will be responsible for leading and delivering test activity including an implementation of a wrap platform, testing solutions and managing the delivery of test strategies for their client development team.
- Define the test strategy including quantified coverage targets and agree this with the project manager/client.
- Execute the project/service test plan, based on a risk-based testing approach to cover budgeting, planning and organisation of all test activities.
- Resource and manage the test team and develop their skills and capability.
- Provide structured estimates for testing using best practice.
- Identify and implement improvements to test processes.
- Ensure test approaches are aligned to relevant quality standards.
- Identify and lead the implementation of significant improvements to the test activities.
- Own the client engagement with respect to all aspects of testing.
- Manage stakeholders effectively with an emphasis on maximising client satisfaction.
- Coordinate UAT sign-off from SMEs and provide final signoff for UAT.
- Develop and collate user acceptance and business process testing.
Skills and Experience:
- Over 12 years test experience,
- Familiar with Scrum,
- Experienced Manual Testing and Automation testing using tools like Robot Framework, Selenium, and something similar,
- Experienced Git, or SVN,
- Have knowledge in Window or Unix,
- Good interpersonal & leadership skill,
- Good English communication skill,
- Graduate in Computer Science or related fields.
This is an exciting new opportunity for you to help them to develop their business and technology implementation, allowing them to grow continuously in the long-term.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately or call Benji, Argyll Scott at 02 107 2873 or 085 222 9091 for more detail.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.