Our client is a global leading food manufacturer head quarter in USA. They have operated for more than 45 years producing a wide range of food product for human and animal consumption. They are looking for experienced individual who is capable for leading warehouse operation.
This role you will be responsible for leading operation and providing warehouse direction including:
- Lead warehouse operation management for raw material, finished goods, and packaging.
- Implement warehouse data system, inventory management system, and data storage system
- Develop plans for storage and distribution activities
- Analyze dynamic data and support the technology application in order to improve processes of warehouse management/operation
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Logistics Management, Engineering, Supply Chain or related field.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Warehouse execution or Logistics Management
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a managerial role
- Good communication in English (verbal and written)
Key Skills Requirements
- Strong analytical thinking, communication and influencing skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skill
- SAP Knowledge (preferred EWM / IM Module)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.