My client is a multinational corporation specializing in electronic test equipment broadcast & media, radiocommunication etc. As the technical consultant, you will be involved in supporting clients, demonstrating and training them.
- Perform technical support for RF/Microwave test equipment
- Pre- sales support, demos and trainings.
- Provide technical feedback, understand clients' requirement and feature to product manager
- Develop application software
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or comparable field of studies
- Experience in measurement automation and control software like C#, C++, Matlab, Labview etc
- Qualified experience in working with Radio Communication Tester equipment
- Deep technical understanding of the telecommunication standard and testing methodologies
- Willing to travel once a month
EA Registration Number: R1331616
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105