One of the UK's top retail company's is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect who has a solid background in leading development teams to deliver projects to time and budget. The successful candidate will be responsible for the architectural integrity, capability and performance of the systems aligned to them. You will be working closely with the service delivery teams to ensure that technical designs are forward thinking, cost-effective and are aligned with business needs.
Skills - Technical Architect/Solutions Designer - £70k
- Solid experience in defining and delivering large scale solutions within a product led environment
- Working within a multi-brand, multi-location environment
- Best practice and design patterns including TOGAF
- Strong experience of architecture frameworks and solution design methodologies
- Full project lifecycle experience, including preparation of implementation plans and set-up of support processes
On top of the competitive basic, my client has a great flexible benefits package which gives you the ability to buy extra holiday, life assurance, private medical and dental, income protection, childcare vouchers etc.
If this sounds like your ideal role, please apply directly or for more information contact Farrah at Argyll Scott.