The ROLE would be responsible for opening new shops includeing creating a long range development plan, implementing current design in our shops, real estate, and franchising guidance, developing and executing Shops growth and portfolio optimization strategies within Thailand.
- Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and Asset management activities.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs.
- Take ownership of the management of the Real Estate functions of the business.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth.
- Working to stringent targets, the job holder will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
- Ensure compliance with regulation and LL requirement
- Professional coaching provide to grow up team members
Experience & Qualification:
- Ideal candidate should have 7-8 years of professional experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, F&B or related fields - Master's Degree is an advantage
- Experience in F&B industry
- Experience in Operation is an advantage
- Experience in target market planning and analysis
- Experience in Construction Project Budget Management
- Solid record on shop development
- Excellent project management capability
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Collaborate across boundaries
- English communication
For more information please apply or call K. Yoon at 02-107-2567.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.