Argyll Scott has an amazing opportunity to work with top global luxury retail brand.
Sales Generation & Coaching
- Achieve individual sales target
- Coach and supervise junior Sales to achieve the target of each individual.
- Demonstrate great knowledge in products and service skills, in order to guide and train junior sales.
- Responsible for daily operations, and provide suggestion for improvement.
- Responsible for product replenishment, merchandising/inventory management.
- Ensure the appearance of the store and products is up to the brand standard.
CRM & Customer Service:
- manage customer data effectively - identify new customers and build long term relationship with customer to maximize sales opportunity.
- Support In-store promotion and events
- Demonstrate and reflect the luxury brand image though personal grooming, dress code and service skills.
- Handle complaints and minimize the issue with professional service&manner.
- Always keep in-touch with VIP clients.
- 4+ years in luxury retail industry
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong luxury sense and able to work as a team.
For more information please apply or call 02-107-2567.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.