We are partnering with an internationally headquartered professional services firm in search for a Strategy Insights Manager to lead their team in Hong Kong. With a fun office environment and excellent training and development schemes, this role is sure to be an interesting opportunity for anyone looking to develop themselves professionally.
- Serve as point-person for clients' qualitative anlalytical needs, and ensure the highest level of service is delivered end-to-end
- Serve clients' requests on the most complex analysis - including the drafting of client learning needs into thoughtful questionnaires, and the visualization of results
- Work with other internal stakeholders and other team members to identify high potential client opportunities and pitch the team's product
- Develop and lead a growing team in Hong Kong; build collaborative relationships throughout the company to strengthen the team's product's position
- Undergraduate degree from a tier 1 university
- 3+ years of market research and survey design experience, including experience with online survey platforms
- Experience leading teams and developing junior members
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Candidates with less experience could be considered for an Associate level role
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary package (HKD30k to HKD45k per month)
- Ongoing career growth
- Fun and international working culture
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.