We are currently working on an exciting role for a very large industry leader in apparel and manufacturing headquartered in Hong Kong. Classed as a multi-national giant and over 50 years of history, they currently have operations in over 7 countries and a global workforce of over 20,000.
They are currently looking for an experienced Strategy Manager/Senior Manager to join their team. Already well established across the region, this individual will be responsible for ensuring the company maintains its competitive edge through supporting the team in leading group efforts in corporate and business strategy development
- Work closely with the company's Executive Committee to drive and develop the Group's business strategy
- Own, manage, and lead new growth initiatives to ensure competitiveness across new channels and markets
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to ensure the Group's competitive edge in the market and to stay on top of current trends
- Act as a strategic thought partner to leaders and team members to identify key issues and enable better business decisions through in-depth research and analysis
- Identify new areas of business growth, conducting commercial due diligence to support on potential acquisition opportunities
- Identify and assess the impact of strategic and operation initiatives through modelling and analysis
- Bachelor degree from top-tier university
- 6+ year's work experience, with solid exposure from Big4 highly advantageous
- Industry experience in retail/apparel/manufacturing highly advantageous
- Highly analytical and numerical, with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Proven comfortable experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
- English and Cantonese Chinese communication skills essential (written and spoken)
What's on Offer:
- Chance to work directly with key decision makers and stakeholders
- Join a dynamic and nurturing team
- Competitive remuneration with attractive fringe benefits
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at email@example.com for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.