Our client is leading food trading and distribution business, which has been operating for more than 30 years in Thailand. They are a leader of premium food products distribution. As a result of business growth, they are actively recruiting Supply Chain Operation Manager to support their business.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading and managing Supply Chain department. This will involve:
- Manage overall cold chain operations to achieve target level of operations for both warehouse and transportation.
- Develop and implement the operational strategies to meet business goal and support company growth.
- Manage and monitor service level and operational efficiency including checking, warehousing, and logistics.
- Ensure the logistics processed are aligned with food safety standard and customers' standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or any related filed.
- Minimum 5 years of experience and similar position at managerial level
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Supply Chain, Warehouse, and Transport Management.
- Experience in controlled-temperature food management
- Strong leadership with good analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skill, team management
- Experience in any ERP systems
By applying this role, you will have a chance to work in one of Thailand's leading food distribution business.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natthanit Methitanpongwanit at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2571 for a confidential discussion.