My client is a world wide enterprise - they have over 12000 employees around the world. They are in the domain of public security, hardware/software security and identity management. They are looking for a system engineer to perform software/hardware integration.
- Define test strategy, test plan and tests scenarios.
- Definition of the integration platform & installation of the system
- Perform system integration test, system validation test, load and performance test, and high availability test.
- Investigate on the issues by analyzing logs during test execution, report incidents through configuration management tool and monitor them until closure.
- Produce documents related to installation, testing or operational and administration.
- Provide training to customer and handover system to maintenance support team.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2-3 years of related system integration experience.
- Good knowledge in different OS like Windows, Windows server and Linux (RedHat)
- Strong in Scripting (Perl, Bash, Power shell, python...) and Database (Oracle or SQL server…).
- Strong in network domains (TCP/IP, HTTP) and security (TLS, WSS, PKI) is preferred
EA Registration Number: R1331616
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105