Our Client is a well-established MNC, who is hiring for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist for Singapore Offices. As a Talent Acquisition Assistant Manager, you will work closely with Business Stakeholders and directly report to the HR Director.
· Responsible for full cycle of recruitment form sourcing, screening, interviewing candidates to the on-boarding process.
· Build relationship with key stakeholders and be seen as the go-to person for any recruitment related advice
· Ability to source candidates through a variety of tools, techniques, methods and identify passive candidates that align with our culture and talent strategies.
- Providing a positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Around 3-5 years recruitment experience, preferable from Agency
- Capability to recruit and work with Blue Collars Workers.
- Experience in using social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates.
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to speak English and Mandarin as you will need to recruit Mandarin Speakers for some of the key roles.
- Main Office Based in Jurong East
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.