A world leader in the consumer FMCG sector is searching for a People and Organisational Development Manager to be responsible for handling the full spectrum of Talent Management and Learning & Development for the Singapore organization.
- Business partnering with business leaders on identifying training gaps, effectiveness on talent development, leadership development and succession planning.
- Review and implement progressive talent management policies and processes.
- Identify, design, develop and deliver learning and development initiatives for all level stakeholders including cultural and diversity engagement.
- Ensure the talent processes are implemented, communicated, and integrated across the business
- Responsible for the graduate program and internal leadership program including the development and retention of the talents.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience ideally come from FMCG or Manufacturing background.
- English & Mandarin Essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to conduct/facilitate training where required.
- Demonstrated leadership, influence skills, creativity, and problem-solving.
- ACTA qualification would be an advantage
- Must be willing to be based in Tuas as the main office
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.