- Responsible to design overall architecture of the web application and collaborate with engineering team.
- Work on all phases of the product life cycle, including integration, tests deployment and refactoring
- Collaborate with the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Able to maintain code quality, organization, automatization and AWS infrastructure
- Guide and mentor team of developers and engineers.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Ruby on Rails development
- Strong in AWS infrastructure, CICD
- Experience working with SQL and knowledge in RESTful services
- Must have high level of coding standards
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.