Currently Argyll Scott Client is seeking for the talent candidate who specialize in Automotive Business.Our client is the top international company in automotive business. Candidate will work closely with global customer, R&D team leader and project management manager.
You will working with international company with very strong team in Automotive business and get the opportunity to training and visit many site in Europe. Pleas find out more responsibilities in detail below
- Contact Directly with the customer to get the technical specific requirement
- Coordinate with project management team to transfer customer requirement for planing timeline and process to produce the device.
- Negotiate (Technical) with the customer to find the best solution for process and production line
- Coordinate with R&D team to transfer requirement for design the product
- Support technical (Engine device) to customer
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering
- Good English communication
- Experience in Automotive business
- Experience in customer negotiation
- Strong communication and negotiation skill
- Able to travel overseas
- Experience in Engine is preferable
Please click apply if you're seeking the great opportunity with good career progress and benefit. To find out more about further confidential information please contact Jidapa (Jan) at +66 2 1072574 / email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.