Our client is a global automotive company with various business lines. A well-respected player with strong track record and history, they are currently looking for a 'Technical Sales and Project Manager' to coordinate saless, marketing, and project management activities for the APAC market. With the expanding volume and projected sales for the upcoming year, our client would like to expand their marketing team to be able to support the high projected growth.
The 'Technical Sales and Project Manager' will be in charge of the technical sales and project management activities of the APAC region. This includes supporting clients which require OEM in making market policies and strategies and improve the communication between them and the company. The role also includes business development activities with experience in automotive interior system. The person will be the point of contact for various departments and will be the key person for the business unit.
- Promote at customers of existing portfolio, market implementation. Lead certification & specification approvals in both automotive OEMs.
- Focus on automotive interior products.
- Deals directly with both internal and external parties in project management and sales to ensure the marketing and CRM capabilities are implemented.
- Raise visibility of the company's product and providing value-added services and improve customer relations.
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Grow the portfolio by working with partners focused in the APAC region.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- At least 5 years in automotive OEM industry. Experience in plastic/rubber product is a plus.
- Able to work independently with technical knowledge within the industry.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at firstname.lastname@example.org, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.