About Our Client
Our client is one world's largest food and beverage company, which has very high brand's reputation. The brand has been well distributed with more than 120 brands worldwide. With the sales rapidly, they are now seeking for "Territory Coordinator"
They provide a good package with exciting roles. If you wish to work for successful cooperation, this is an ideal job for you.
· Working closely with Area Sales Manager to support with all data analysis, pricing, promotion plan, strategy and route line.
· Maintain the good operation of the route line and report transportation issues that occur during the process
· Performing administrative duties including report, information collection and process related issues
· Provide and adapt emergency route line plan and effective solution whenever needed
· Maintain the good capacity of overall logistic and distributors process
· Participate in division activities such as sales and route line review meeting in order to support the team
- Bachelor's in any fields
- At least 2 years' direct experience operate route line for F&B industry
- Advance knowledge of Ms-Office and Excel
- Advance analytical skill with knowledge of Pivot table
- Good command in both Thai and English
- Excellent interpersonal, coaching and negotiation skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.