Our client is world's leading FMCG company with great working lifestyle and extraordinary benefit. They are now looking a Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG) to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for optimize Trade or Channel Marketing, implement of category management strategies, optimizing the product assortment, and develop a promotional strategy.
- Create category strategy development & guideline, focusing on pack & place.
- Analyze EPOS sales data, consumer & shopper insight to identify opportunities in maximizing business across existing and new channels.
- Allocate and manage promotional budget across channel to ensure optimize return on investment.
- Provide promotion guideline and rules based on learning from post-evaluation and deliver category objectives.
- Suggest price, promotion strategy and mechanic for new product launch and brand activation campaign.
- Coordinate with cross-functions to implement category plan across channels.
- Evaluate and review implemented marketing activities for developing future plan.
- Bachelor's degree in any, MBA degree is a plus.
- At least 4 years' experience in sales and trade
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent spoken and written English.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leading healthcare company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.