We are working with a Luxury beauty and cosmetics client in their expansion in the market. Their aim is to be closer to the market to understand satisfy their demands and be ahead in the trends. We're looking for an integral piece of their Hong Kong commercial team as a Trade Marketing Manager. And you will be working specifically within their luxury portfolio.
- Manage the entire luxury portfolio of beauty and cosmetics in Hong Kong
- Negotiations directly with retail and department stores, and exercising a close relationship with the regional team also for marketing people
- Manage the annual trade marketing calendar, strategies and deliver inspired cohesive marketing campaigns for HK based on global brand guidelines and the local markets
- Management of the budgets for advertising and promotions, monitoring results from activations with ROI in mind
- Engage the Demand Planning team to improve inventory forecasts for new launches and existing product assortment, participate in S&OP meetings
- A Business and/or Marketing graduate
- 5 to 8 years of work experience in brand management or trade marketing, preferably beauty
- Ability to manage A&P budgets, being creative with cost effectiveness in mind
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage executive teams, local stakeholders and agency partners
- Performance driven and has the creativity and resilience to work with both internal and external stakeholders
Please apply with your CV, notice period and current salary. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Katie Macpherson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 1460 for a confidential discussion.