Our client is a regional leading health care company. They have been serving the Asian healthcare market and its Pharmaceutical and Medical Device clients for over 90 years and have expanded their presence to 13 countries across the region, with over 10,000 staff. They are actively recruiting an experience Transport Manager to assist in growing their business.
As a Transport Manager, you will report to DC Director and be responsible for managing Distribution Center operations including:
- Ensure timely and accurate return of proof of delivery.
- Coordinate with trucker to follow through on returned proof of delivery.
- Manage transport and team to meet committed performance targets.
- Manage the coordination of distribution center with customer response center team.
- Prepare and manage distribution center budget, both for operating expenses and capital expenditures.
- Conduct performance management and develops training program for staff
To qualify for this position, you will hold Bachelor degree in Logistics or related field
You will also possess:
- Minimum 5 years experience in supply chain, logistics and distribution
- Dynamic, able to multi-task and work independently
- Good English communication and strong analytical skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natthanit Methitanpongwanit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2571 for a confidential discussion.