Argyll Scott is helping one of the most successful tech start-up company based in Bangkok city to looking for a right UX/UI Manager to help leading their multicultural UI, UX Designer and Researcher team across Asian Region. There are continuously expanding their business and expanding their team to support their very interesting digital product for millions of users to use.
- Lead and Coach multidisciplinary team members across the region (Interactive, UI, UX design, UX research & Analytics, Prototyping, and Copywriting),
- Initiate the principle of Design Philosophy, Design Systems, and Design Practices,
- Participate the Senior Management and Stakeholder to plan the roadmap for UX and I Design function,
- Define User journey, touchpoint, and story
- Consult business partners for the better user experience design,
- Closely collaborate with product managers, engineers, data scientists, architects, sales, and customers,
- Affectively advocate for the end users within our corporate customers, and impart leadership that values a user-centric perspective across design, business, and engineering.
Successful candidate must have at least 7 years UX/ UI design at least few years leading all design team, and meet with the following requirements:
- Strong experience designing enterprise web and mobile applications,
- Experience facilitating design sessions and building design-centric organizations,
- Experienced product development methodologies & trends, such as Agile or Lean UX,
- Well understand in latest UX/UI design principles,
- Experienced Designing data visualization dashboards,
- Very good interpersonal and leadership skill,
- Have creative mind and think outside the box,
- Good English Skill,
Expat candidate is more than welcome!
This is one of the greatest and very challenging opportunity for you to lead their professional Agile team to help enhancing their exciting products. They are looking after their employee very well, providing great base salary and benefits.
If you interest to try an interesting project/ product with a huge and stable company please click apply or call us at 02 107 2873 for more detail.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.