Be part of a growing franchise in a reputable financial institution. Well known for its expertise in supporting mid sized enterprise in business growth and well supported regionally, the organization provides opportunities for matured thinking candidates who yearn not just for personal development but also active involvement and decision making
Working together with the Head of Credit Risk & Policy, you will provide the following support and leadership in the areas of:
- Jointly derive and implement credit risk management strategy within the Bank's risk management framework to manage credit risks in the wholesale lending portfolio. This includes defining and achieve desired portfolio shape and characteristics that would maximize return on capital within acceptable risk tolerance/loss volatility
- Development and implementation of credit risk management strategy within the overall risk management strategy and risk management framework. This includes development of new credit programs and maintenance of existing credit programs for standardization on credit solutions and risk management approach
- Maintenance of the bank's Credit Policy and Credit Procedure for SME Banking according to agreed risk tolerance and applicable governance controls
- Supervision on implementation and enforcement of the credit policies and risk control procedures for consistent applications across markets; ensure that processes are in place
- Min 8 years of credit risk management or portfolio management with good understanding of BNM and industry requirements
- Certified Credit Professional or any similar credit-related certification.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button below, and submit your CVs in MS word with your Current Salary detail
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Sheong Lam Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.