Our client, a rapidly expanding global reinsurance company is now looking for a Corporate Communications VP to drive its growth as well as strengthen the communications function to build the brand presence in global markets. Working closely in a team of 3, reporting directly to the Head of Communications.
· Develop external and internal communication plans as well as the production of communication materials including but not limited to presentations, videos, brochures to ensure the consistency and quality of all communications
· Establish a digital content and social media strategy
· Be a project manager in creating, planning, and organising client events including gatherings, senior visits etc.
· Act as a key figure in maintaining the reputation and attitude of the brand as well as partnering with different stakeholders e.g all functions within the company to drive for one corporate culture including vision, mission, and strategy
· Develop and maintain corporate CSR initiatives as well as opportunities such as sponsorship
· Over 9 years of work experience in corporate or marketing communications, preferably within the Financial Services industry.
· Strong connections with media platforms as well as event vendors, with a track record in managing events
· Experience in digital content creation and social media strategy
· Native written and spoken English and Mandarin
· Occasional travel will be required
· Proactive in taking up additional responsibilities, creative and ability to work under pressure and deadlines
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christy Wong at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.