This is a global financial services client that has a rich culture and presence at the heart of every financial markets. They are listed, operate in more than 40 countries and continue to grow in the global footage and APAC region. At present, a very exciting opportunity for a strong strategy director/equivalent is required, this person is to be based out in APAC - Hong Kong/Singapore.
As part of the internal global strategy team, you will be reporting directly into the APAC Head of Strategy while also be supporting group initiatives alongside with colleagues globally. You are expected to:
· Support senior stakeholders but not limited to Directors, MDs and regional departments to carry out strategy initiatives
· Develop strategic growth road-maps, identifying potential issues and execute various strategies across APAC
· Wearing multiple hats, you are expected to be ready for projects and tasks as required by internal parties
· Manage and handle relationships at high level, work with multiple senior stakeholders to increase value for all initiatives
· Identify areas of improvement, challenge status-quo and provide/provoke big picture guidance to head of technical departments (get them to think out of the box)
· Experience in top-tier strategy management consulting firms
· Knowledge of financial services, investment banking (CIB), payment, regulatory compliance will add a big advantage
· High emotional intelligence (EQ), matured and ready to take on challenges
· People leader, exceptional leadership skills, knowing how to groom talents (no solo ranger)
· A good guide of meaningful 10-15 years of working experience including external consulting working experience
· Excellent communication skills
What's on offer:
· Attractive total salary ranges from USD200k - USD300k per year
· Opportunity to work with a global team of talented people
· Great corporate culture
Please feel free to share with me your updated CV via firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. As a professional firm, we will not disclose confidential information.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.