Our client is one of the well-known luxury brand with global presence. They are now looking to expand the team and is looking for a wholesale manager.
- Develop business opportunities in Greater China region
- Establish rapport with client to ensure a solid relationship and act as a contact point for customer queries
- Identify, qualify and follow up on selected opportunities, as well as manage the sales pipeline and forecast for the given territory
- Conduct regular review meetings with strategic accounts
- Provide timely and accurate reports and forecast with action plans to achieve targets
- University degree holder
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in fashion sales industry and with luxury brand experience is an advantageous
- Be familiar with the distributorship network in Asia/ China is preferred
- Good knowledge in merchandising planning, OTB management and Profit & Loss analysis
- Good English communication skills
- Results orientated, highly motivated, willing to work under pressure and able to work independently
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button or email your up-to-date resume to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.